- Our policy lasts 30 days.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange after 30 days.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once your return is received, you will receive an email to notify you.
- Then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank.
- There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to exchange for any reason send us an email at email@example.com
- Item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- At the checkout page you may choose our free pick up option.
- Orders must be picked up from our location in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- After order is completed, we will email you regarding pick up details.
- Orders must be picked up within 7 days from the date the order was placed.